Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's New Around Here

Since you all want to know about my fabulous life I will tell you. Well, my mom went to the hospital last week and everything got harder. We had what my dad likes to call "an emergency star chart" which is basically a list of things we have to do since my mom was in the hospital. I had to clean the kitchen (including dishes), watch Abby, and make the food (which was basically toast). Nicole had to do the laundry, and clean the whole house. What made it hard for me was that Abby was sick. It took one long day to get every thing done, but we did it. Then on Sunday we went to go see my mom and pick up Holly. After that things got easier(THANK YOU HOLLY). And then on the most amazing thing happened my mom came home. Then sadly Holly had to leave on Wednesday 14, 2009, but we managed. And my is still pregnant. AND WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AT ER THE END.

10 comments:

  1. So many questions: what do you get when the star chart is complete? Who is Holly? Is Abby still sick? Don't leave us in suspense!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Holly? Evidently, Arianne wants to know too. And sounds like you girls really pitched in while your Mom was gone. Good for you guys! Gold stars for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holly is my aunt (my moms sister). abby is still sick she has a cold. when we finish our star chartn we get a movie and candy (and we did get all of our stars).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good post, Tiff. I look forward to reading your blog.

    You and Nicole are really good girls, and I know your Mom appreciates your extra help while she has to stay on bed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell us what you think of your new school, Tiff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it tiff. way to step up and take charge.
    shanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiff ia m mad at you for putting that picture of Abby. Thanks a lot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to get things done! You're Mom and Dad are sooo lucky that both of you were their little helpers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. Thanks for the update! You're great at blogging! :) It's nice to hear some details since your moms blog was TOTALLY LACKING IN THE DETAIL AREA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tiff, i had to do all that stuff and it was on the regular chore chart... not an emergency, you got lucky.

    ReplyDelete